When Fastpitch Central finds a great deal we'll bring it to the attention of Fastpitch teams. Here's an exclusive offer we've recently negotiated.
Free Computer for Favorite Fastpitch Gathering Places
Computer Upgrade USA-only deals
SMC Corporation has agreed to upgrade and ship computers for placement by non-profit organizations under special circumstances. The circumstances are as follows:
Computer Request Collection Form
After we receive your request we will contact the small businesses with a computer upgrade offer as follows:
- Your non-profit Fastpitch organization must collect, identify and transmit on this web page the following information
- The names and email addresses of small businesses in your area that use computers (Space for three is provided below)
- Contact names responsible for those computers
- The names and email addresses of people in charge of your favorite indoor Fastpitch gathering places (i.e. batting cages, indoor fields, secure park locations) (Space for two is provided below)
- Complete the below application
- Verify that your organization will provide a letter thanking a local small business for a computer donation including whatever information the small business might need for tax purposes
|Do you want to give your employees faster computers, get a tax writeoff for your company and help a youth Fastpitch organization local to your area? If so here's the deal. |
You buy happiness for your employees, the Fastpitch organization and yourself at Tax time. What a deal!
- Send us three slow but working computer systems (do not send monitors, keyboards, mouse, etc.) and a $999 check
- All three computers will be upgraded to a minimum Intel 566Mhz Celeron CPU, a new mainboard and 64MB memory
- Two computers will be returned to you
- The third computer will be donated to a local youth Fastpitch organization in your area for placement at a secure public gathering place of their choosing
- That non-profit Fastpitch organization will provide you a donation letter for your tax purposes.
Please complete the information collection form and we will contact you via email with our progress or questions.